Reply To: How to apply for residency

Home Forums How to apply for residency in Nicaragua How to apply for residency Reply To: How to apply for residency

Paul Tiffer
Paul Tiffer

Hello Maria, your husband must declare to the Nicaraguan Consulate in Cairo he will come to Nicaragua to apply for residency as retired under the law 694. If they ask more details he can explain you have a pension of “X” amount per months that will cover both, and he will apply as your dependent.

My advice for you is to submit your application once you will arrive, especially because your husband will receive a visa class “B” which allow him as Egyptian to be leagl for 30 day and obtain an extension of the visa for another 30 days.

Once you will prove you both have apply for Residency, they will him extensions until you will obtain your Residency as retiree people.

Best Regards,