Reply To: Earthquake coming?

Home Forums Current events in Nicaragua Earthquake coming? Reply To: Earthquake coming?

Anonymous

An earthquake rated at 7.4 did occur on October 13, 2014 off the cost of Nicaragua and I was in Managua at the time. The cement walls of my apartment unbelievably appeared to flow like water. It continued for about 15 minutes. As strong as it was it was gentle. Only thing moved at the end was a metal shelf that moved about an inch on one corner. Two months later many fine hairline cracks appeared on that cement wall on the west side.

Predicting an earthquake is indeed a fact. But only moments prior and by animals. People do predict earthquakes, floods, storms, economic collapses, wars, plane crashes and even the end of the world. Over the years I have found the only predictions that prove out are those predicted after the fact. Scientifically a future earthquake can be predicted from stress gauges, inclinometers, gas detectors, radiation detectors, proton magnetometers satellite ground penetrating radar. But as to the day, week, month or even a year, even this cannot be done effectively. Strength of a seismic event as in the case of the earthquake I experienced does not necessarily equivocate the resultant damage.

Remember, were it not for seismic events, the winds, rains and oceans would erode everything down to sea level. It is a necessity, a balance of nature.

I predict, somewhere in the world there will be a plane crash. And this prediction is so ambiguous I can say it is 100% certain to happen.